Eridani Station Forums
[ACCEPTED] FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - Printable Version

+- Eridani Station Forums (https://eridanistation.com)
+-- Forum: Administrative and Application (https://eridanistation.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Applications (https://eridanistation.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Staff Applications (https://eridanistation.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: [ACCEPTED] FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application (/showthread.php?tid=54)

[ACCEPTED] FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - FreshRefreshments - 12-29-2018

Ckey: FreshRefreshments
Character names: None, yet. 
Position you’re applying for: Lore Developer, specifically for the Ziantu, a species that is branched off heavily from the GAS. 
Favorite Color: Purple.
Previous experience: Plenty of experience writing fiction, mostly in futuristic settings, but none as an official loredev.
Have you ever been banned from the server or from other servers?: No.
Why do you want to be this particular staff?: After finding out that the GAS are simply not in EridaniStation lore yet, I saw a chance to make actually have a chance as a lore developer, for a HRP server. Coming from Aurora, all of the species already in had lore devs and I do better working from a base, than working off an entire species' already set standards. It is a chance for me to creatively write in the way I best can. The Ziantu would be my very own creation, in the world EridaniStation is set in, and that would make me feel all fuzzy.

Additional Notes: I understand that the lack of a character or playtime is likely a breaking point, though the lore team evidently has looked over what I wrote and liked it, so I decided to write an application with influence from Chrome. 
Edit: I suddenly realize that it would probably help to PUT my lore that I wrote for the Ziantu up. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Du4QKpwMVYASDrvdvl-9RSvc6trHMoADdgg6OusKkg/edit?usp=sharing

RE: FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - Superballs - 01-02-2019

Hello! Apologies for the late response, holiday break got the better of me.

That aside, I've already took the pleasure of reading your lore for the Giant Armoured Serpentids and I appreciate the lore that you've written on what I assume was on a whim and out of pure interest for a race you want to develop.

A few questions that I'd like for you to answer;

1. Since the Giant Armoured Serpentids weren't planned to be on our server, we can definitely add them back in but it is not a priority. Would you be okay with helping develop other parts of the lore/worldspace until Serpentids are reimplemented? (Not too difficult of a task to add them back in.)

2. How much time are you able to contribute to the whole server itself (this is not exclusive to just lore development)?

3. Would you be interested in becoming staff for the server?

RE: FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - FreshRefreshments - 01-02-2019

1: I would be fine helping develop other parts. I presume someone on the Lore Team would give their own opinions and help develop even matters outside of their own specific group.
2: At least, a round a day, not including things on discord or off the actual server. It depends on the day, and how much time i've got, but most of the time I will try to at least get one full round a day.
3: I would be. I wouldn't have made a staff application if I didn't desire to at least put myself out there.

RE: FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - Superballs - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 09:29 PM)FreshRefreshments Wrote: 2: At least, a round a day, not including things on discord or off the actual server. It depends on the day, and how much time i've got, but most of the time I will try to at least get one full round a day.

FYI, being active is not just on the server playing, but actively developing your own lore, getting involved with other staff members and voicing out your opinions and criticisms on server administration, development and others.

RE: FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - FreshRefreshments - 01-02-2019

As long as I would be a loredev, I would be making an effort to further the lore of the server as a whole. I'll also voice any valid complaints, regarding other staff members. Complaining simply for the sake of complaining doesn't help anyone, but complaining over a valid issue is far from asking too much of me. And, if anything, I want to be involved with staff. There are plenty of opportunities for lore in a young server, and all the more if lore developers work together.

RE: FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - Superballs - 01-04-2019

Very well, after discussion and input from other staff members, I am pleased to say that you are accepted onto the team!

Contact myself (Superballs#8912) or another staff member on Discord for further instructions!

[ACCEPTED]

RE: [ACCEPTED] FreshRefreshments Lore Developer Application - Superballs - 02-01-2019

Thread closed.